Pages

Monday 12 May 2014

Description on myself

Kia ora my name is Zeppalin and I am 13 years of age. I am a year 8 student in Ruapotaka School and my teacher is Mrs Golder.


My favourite sports is netball and touch. My favourite subject is art and maths. Why I like maths and art is because sometimes I like doing it at home and always do it at school.  Also the food I like is Carl's Jr because it fills me up. My favourite singer is Beyonce because she has some cool songs.


The person I look up to and admire to is my principal because she had more interest than me.

My culture is Maori and I am proud to be one.When im older and i am past university I would like to succeed something that my little brother can look up to.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.